Monday, August 10, 2009

Parties and Crafts

I love parties!!! Theme parties, seasonal parties, kids parties, formal parties, showers, treasure hunts, office parties, proms, outdoor parties... you get the idea. I have helped with so many parties - the decorations, the ideas, the food, the invitations - and everyone always raves! How cool! How did you think of this? I want to do a party like this! Awesome! So now - I am going to share my ideas & preparations for parties.


When I am not arranging parties, I am doing or teaching crafts. I especially love to paint and do seasonal decorations. I want to share ideas with you & your family - since many of the crafts I do are ones you can do with your kids.


For ideas & inspiration - just read the blog or send me your questions. There is a party to fit any and every budget & the more work you are willing to do yourself - the better & inexpensive your party will be.


Party crafter

No comments:

Post a Comment